How To Use GSE SMART IPTV / GSE IPTV on Android & iOs?
In this article, we will show you how to use your IPTV Subscription on the GSE Smart IPTV (FREE or Pro) app, available on Play Store & Apple Store.
This GSE IPTV application works without m3u file, you can make it work EASILY using Xtream-Codes API and your login info. (Which we will provide you once you order.)
Install the GSE Smart IPTV app (Type “GSE IPTV” on Apple Store and Android Play store):
Launch the application, Then on the menu on the left click on Xtream-Codes API (See picture below)
Click on the “Add” red button below (+)
– On the form, fill in the following information:
Name: FOR IPTV
Server URL: http://xxxx.xxx:25443
Username: USERNAME (Which we will provide you once you order.)
Password: Password (Which we will provide you once you order.)
Nota Bene: You can find your Username & Password on the M3U link you will receive.
Example: http://xxxx.xxx:25443/get.php?Username=YOUR-USERNAME & password = YOUR-PASSWORD & type=m3u& output=ts
– Then click on ADD.
– Now open the playlist you have named.
– Choose your channel and start streaming.
– Choose the instruction option that suits you best and start your IPTV broadcast.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will reply ASAP.
FOR IPTV offers you IPTV Subscription starting from $ 1.95:
- FOR-IPTV – IPTV Subscription 1 Month
- FOR-IPTV – IPTV Subscription 6 Months
- FOR-IPTV – IPTV Subscription 12 Months
Thank you very much for visiting.